Bienvenue à KVR, Tyler et bienvenue en Immersion Hannah!
1. Listen to the mp3 files on the right. Repeat each number after the speaker. Follow along on your numbers worksheets. Look at the words as you repeat the number out loud. Repeat until you feel confident.
2. Watch the video below and repeat each number along with the video:
3. Make flashcards for the numbers 0-100.
On one side of the flashcard, write the number in digits. On the other side, write the number in words. Use red for the vowels and black for the consonants. Write the word large enough to be seen from 1 m away. See examples on the right.
4. Take the practice test: Write down each number you hear in digit form on a piece of paper
Le professeur parle
1. Listen and repeat with each wav file on the right. Look at the written expressions while you are hearing and repeating the words.
Focus on 10 each day. The next day, repeat the expressions you worked on the day before, and move on to the next 10.
2. Copy, cover, write, check. Focus on 10 new expressions per day, and review any you were challenged by the previous day.
3. Take a practice test using the blank document below.